Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Mobile Notary?
• A mobile notary is a notary public that travels to various locations to perform notarial acts. The fees charged by mobile notaries tend to be higher than traditional notaries due to travel related expenses and nuances including but not limited to gas, tolls, parking, time, traffic, and of course the occasional parking/speeding ticket.
Can I come to your location?
• We do not have a physical store location that you can come to. The addresses displayed in our ads and on our website are for written correspondences and mailing purposes only. Our service is strictly mobile and by appointment only.
What other services do you offer?
• In addition to Mobile Notary Services we also offer Loan Closing/ Signing Agent Solutions, Document Translation, Process Serving, and more. Click on the “Services” link to see the list of all the services we offer.
How much do you charge for your services?
• Our fees vary based on what service(s) you require as well as your location and availability of our notaries/service providers in your area. Please call or text 972-674-9412 for a free Quote.
How do I Book an appointment/ How much advanced notice is required?
• In order to better serve you we request that all appointments be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. We will, however, make every attempt to fulfill “same-day”, “last minute” and “emergency” requests.
What area(s) we you cover?
• We cover the entire Dallas Fort-Worth Metroplex.
What is a Notary Public?
• A Notary Public is a person of proven integrity appointed by the state government to serve the public as an impartial witness in taking acknowledgements, administering oath and affirmations, and performing other acts authorized by law.
Why are documents notarized?
• Documents are notarized to deter fraud. As an impartial witness, the Notary ensures that the signers of documents are who they say they are and not impostors. The Notary also makes sure that signers have entered into agreements knowingly and willingly.
What are your terms and policies?
• At least 24 hours advanced notice required whenever possible.
• Advanced payment required for same-day appointments.
• No Cancellations/Refunds for same-day appointments.
• Signings in remote areas and under extreme circumstances (rush jobs, long waiting, inclement weather, long distances, etc…) may result in additional fees.
*Errors & Omissions caused by our notaries will be corrected at free of charge.
*Cancellations should be made via email or phone no later than 4 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. This does not apply to same-day appointments.